RTL-SDR-Blog V3 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO HF BiasT SMA-Software Abgeschirmtes Aluminiumgehäuse Defined Radio R820T2-Tuner - SilberElektronik
1. Improved passive component tolerances
2. A 1 P P M temperature compensated oscillator ( T C X O)
3. H F mode via direct sampling built in (can tune down to 500 k Hz unlike basic R T L-S D R's which can only go to 24 M Hz)
4. Aluminium shielded case with thermal pad for passive cooling to improve L-Band performance
5. Software activatable 4. 5v bias tee circuit
6. Improved P C B design for lower noise and less spurs
A U S B noise choke, more bypass capacitors, and built in ferrites for less P C noise
7. Improved E S D protection (additional E S D diode and extra E S D discharge paths)
8. An improved front end circuit designed for wideband use (other models still use a circuit designed for D V B-T only)
9. Several breakout pads on the P C B for advanced users
An R T L S D R is great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, A D S B, A I S, A C A R S, V D L2, trunked radio, P25/ D M R digital voice, T E T R A, P O C S A G, weather balloons, A P R S, N O A A A P T or M E T E O R M2 weather satellites, Outernet, Inmarsat, Iridium, G S M, Milsatcom, radio astronomy, meteor scatter monitoring, D A B, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a traditional ham radio.
Model Number: R T L-S D R V3
Voltage: 5 V
Material: Aluminium alloy
1 x R T L-S D R V3
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.